It is my pleasure to invite you to apply for Erasmus+. According to Dean’s Regulation’s 15/2021, let me inform you that application interviews for Erasmus applicants are scheduled for Tuesday 1 March 2022, beginning at 9:30 am via MS Teams. A plan of interviews will be provided by the end of February.Given the pandemic and the related closure of the Students’ Office, I suggest submitting the candidate’s file via email.
All application documents should be submitted by 15 February 2022 in a single email sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org containing numbered attachments in a pdf format:
1. average grade certificate for the entire period of studies issued by the Dean’s Office,
2. cover letter containing justification for mobility and indicating up to 5 universities in
ranking order along with semester in which the mobility shall take place,
3. provisional Learning Agreements for each of the indicated universities
4. a confirmation of command of (a) given foreign language(s) issued by the Foreign Language Centre
or the Centre for Teaching Law in Foreign Languages (students of regular programs in
English do NOT have to confirm their command of English)
5. CV (in table format)
6. declaration on previous mobilities (mobility capital)
7. supervisor’s written permission
8. proofs of scientific/cultural achievements, activity in student scientific associations etc. (optional).In a title of the email please indicate your name, field and year of study and the state of your first choice university (e.g. Amanda Smith, BBA 2nd year, Germany).
With kind regards,
Vice-Dean for Research and International Cooperation
Faculty Erasmus+ Coordinator