it is my pleasure to invite you to additional recruitment for Erasmus+ studies in summer semester 2023. The applicants are requested to submit the candidate’s file in a single email sent to email@example.com by 23 October 2022 (at the very latest) containing numbered attachments in a pdf format:
1. average grade certificate for the entire period of studies issued by the Dean’s Office,
2. cover letter containing justification for mobility and indicating up to 5 universities in ranking order along with semester in which the mobility shall take place,
3. provisional Learning Agreements for each of the indicated universities
4. a confirmation of command of (a) given foreign language(s) issued by the Foreign Language Centreor the Centre for Teaching Law in Foreign Languages (students of regular programs in English do NOT have to confirm their command of English)
5. CV (in table format)
6. declaration on previous mobilities (mobility capital)
7. supervisor’s written permission
8. proofs of scientific/cultural achievements, activity in student scientific associations etc. (optional).
In a title of the email please indicate your name, field and year of study and the state of your first choice university (e.g. Amanda Smith, BBA 2nd year, Germany).
A list of the partner Universities may be consulted here: https://international.uni.wroc.pl/wymiana-wyjazdy/erasmus-studia.
With kind regards,
Vice-Dean for Research and International Cooperation
Faculty Erasmus+ Coordinator